DART is a flexible data acquisition software capable of logging data from any hardware through serial port, Ethernet TCP/IP, or OPC Server. DART can be used for any application where real time data acquisition is required. Features include;
· Up to 64 parameters.
· Real time graphs with scrolling back and forth in time.
· Several curves may be merged on any one graph, or can be plotted individually.
· Flexible scaling, curve colour, number format for each parameter on the graph.
· Upper and lower alarms for each parameter.
· Software calibration of parameters without affecting the hardware configuration.
· Curve smoothing by averaging values.
· User defined/computed parameters.
· Data is available for external applications to perform real-time analysis.
· Importing external data in real-time. This can include external applications outputs.
· Automatic peak/trough detection regardless of sampling rate.
· Sampling rates from 1 second.
· Files playback.
· Zoom facility before printing.
· Summary reports with comments entered in real-time or edited post job.
Data is saved in database files and can be exported to Excel or XML files.